Are you a reliable and consistent designer with a high attention to detail? Do you hold yourself accountable, and love to solve problems? If you thrive in a team environment where your design skills and technical expertise are highly respected, you are exactly who we’re looking for!
If you would like more information, we would love to meet with you to determine if this is a good fit. Please click this link to apply: https://www.cindexinc.com/c/D3FF86
At Ascend Concepts, our passion lies in helping people succeed. We elevate clients by energizing their brands, and elevate our employees by putting them in roles that suit their strengths. Our strength in branding, advertising, and design comes from our ability to embrace the unexpected, to remain committed to creativity, and to finish strong. We dive deep into our clients’ companies in order to discover opportunities and capitalize on them. Ascend’s proven Smooth-Sailing Process reduces guesswork and eliminates unwanted surprises.
- Collaborate with art directors, designers, and developers
- Spot and resolve problems before they become a reality
- Prepare highly organized PSD website layouts
- Optimize images for print and web
- QA test websites for accuracy and functionality
- Design layouts for collateral, eblasts, digital ads, web pages, etc.
- Adhere to strict brand standards
- Organize and package InDesign files
- Correctly version, organize, and structure files
- Prepare press-ready files
- Image retouching and manipulation
- Follow strict production schedules
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Understanding of modern responsive web design principles
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (no heavy coding required)
- Transportation to Fort Worth office
Education & Experience:
1-3 years professional experience plus a bachelor’s degree in graphic design is preferred. Equivalent experience with a strong portfolio and clear expertise may suffice in the absence of a degree.