Do you dream in Pantone swatches and name your alter egos after typefaces? Are you savvy with vectors and pixels, but love the smell of graphite in the morning? If you know how to play by the rules but love to color outside the lines you are exactly who we’re looking for!
To apply, please send resume and portfolio link to Mary Daniels: email@example.com
- Put creativity first to develop unique visual solutions
- Produce work with a high level of craft and concept
- Collaborate with a team of creatives to develop campaigns
- Help develop brand assets for small to medium sized businesses
- Create thumbnail sketches to draft design ideas
- Produce clean layouts/designs that effectively communicate information
- Produce creative layouts/designs that stand out from the humdrum
- Take projects from concept to completion
- Adapt to changing timelines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Understanding of both print and digital media
- Digital illustrations skills are a plus
Education & Experience
1-5 years professional experience plus a bachelor's degree in graphic design is preferred. Equivalent experience with a strong portfolio and clear expertise, may suffice in the absence of a degree.